"Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals II is a very comprehensive publication which is a 'must have' for the Operator of the Future. It covers many aspects of the day to day responsibilities of the Operator. Operation and Maintenance of pumps, motors, blowers, aeration systems, chemicals feed systems, laboratory tests, solids handling; it touches all of these disciplines which an Operator will likely experience during their day to day work. I highly recommend this publication for anyone considering the wastewater operator profession and those that are currently in the profession that want to remain on the cutting edge of wastewater operations and maintenance." -Dean Miller, Operator at Miller Environmental Inc.
Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals II—Solids Handling and Support Systems covers all aspects of solids handling and support systems and helps operators prepare for the first three levels of certification examinations. In addition to learning the basics of solids handling, operators will gain a thorough understanding of critical aspects of thickening, dewatering, aeration systems, and aerobic digesting. After learning from real-life examples, users can apply the material they learn to situations they encounter in their day-to-day work.
Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals II—Solids Handling and Support Systems covers:
·Robust coverage of Wastewater Treatment Operator exam topics and ABC Need-to-Know Criteria
·1000+ practice questions to test your knowledge at the end of each chapter
·In-depth chapter summaries to reinforce key concepts
·Extensive chapter exercises and solution sets to enhance your math skills
This self-study manual aligns with updated Need-to-Know Criteria from the Association of Boards of Certification (ABC) and is based on WEFs extensive existing resource collection, including Operation of Water Resource Recovery Facilities, MOP 11. This title is available in Spanish.
Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals II—Solids Handling and Support Systems Online Course and Exam.
The online course and exam is great for both visual and verbal learners. This course is eligible for up to 6 CEUs (60 contact hours) upon completion of the final exam.
- Robust coverage of Wastewater Treatment Operator exam topics and ABC Need-to-Know Criteria
- Peer reviewed
- 1000+ practice questions to test your knowledge at the end of each chapter
- In-depth chapter summaries to reinforce key concepts
- Extensive chapter exercises and solution sets to enhance your math skills
This course is recommended for 60 hours/6 CEUs for continuing education. WEF is currently in process of applying for state preapprovals for this course in most states across the US.
Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals II— Solids Handling and Support Systems Operator Certification Study Questions
This study guide is a perfect companion for operators preparing for their first levels of certification examination as well as for operator trainers interested in giving their students an opportunity to practically apply what they’ve learned.
- Approximately 950 study questions and answers
- Represents all aspects of solids handling and support systems
- Helps operators prepare for the first three levels of certification examinations
Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals II—Solids Handling and Support Systems Trainer’s Kit
This trainer's kit is designed to be used in tandem with the training manual or online course, allowing easy integration and adoption as a primary training course. It helps deliver comprehensive, up-to-date information for the operation and maintenance of water resource recovery facilities. Request a Trainer’s Kit.
- Includes approximately 375 detailed visuals, infographics, and diagrams to complement all learning styles
- Offers easy integration and adoption as a primary training course
- Contains handouts of thorough end-of-chapter summaries to reinforce concepts presented, acronyms used throughout the manual,
- Provides detailed ABC formulas and conversion factors, chapter references, and suggested readings
*Print book and online course and trainers kit all are sold separately.