The trainer's kit is available for Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals I, Liquid Treatment, Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals II, Solids Handling and Support Systems, and Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals III, Advanced Treatment.
The Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals series trainer's kit is designed to be used in tandem with the training manual or online course, allowing easy integration and adoption as a primary training course. It helps deliver comprehensive, up-to-date information for the operation and maintenance of water resource recovery facilities.
Features of this trainer's kit include:
- Includes handouts of thorough end-of-chapter summaries to reinforce concepts presented, acronyms used throughout the manual, ABC formulas and conversion factors, and chapter references and suggested readings.
- Aligns with 2017 Need-to-Know Criteria from the Association of Boards of Certification (ABC)
- Helps operators prepare for certification examinations and qualify for CEU
- Designed to be used in tandem with the book and online course, allowing easy integration and adoption as a primary training course
- Integrates the use of visuals, informational slides, test questions, operations examples, handouts, and discussion during training sessions to engage operators
- Helps deliver comprehensive, up-to-date information for the operation and maintenance of water resource recovery facilities
- Offers nearly 1000 chapter-level practice questions to test reader understanding, prepare operators for test-taking, and show the various types of test questions found on certification exams
- Includes approximately 375 detailed visuals, infographics, and diagrams to complement all learning styles
- Presents extensive math examples worked out step-by-step using the same formulas as ABC certification exams
- Written in accessible language for all levels of operators using real-world examples
- Presented in an easy-to-read format
- Reviewed and written by operators for operators
Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals I, Liquid Treatment trainer's kit is also available in Spanish.
Member Price: $249.00 List Price: $309.00
To place an order, contact Karah DeMarco, firstname.lastname@example.org for a request form.