This monthly subscription provides a snapshot of Washington, D.C.'s water quality activities. Water Environment Regulation Watch provides concise reports of related bills, regulations, legal decisions, congressional hearings, and other federal government actions, following key issues from introduction to final determination.
Water Environment Regulation Watch ceased publication in December 2017.
WEF discontinued this static, monthly publication and switched its coverage of breaking and developing legislative and regulatory news to an online portal.
"This Week in Washington"
for the latest
Final issue - December 2017 (Volume 44, Number 12)
U.S. Senate committee holds hearing on more U.S. EPA nominees
Bill introduced to extend tax credits for biomass
- U.S. EPA announces update to the Water Quality Standards Handbook
- U.S. GAO releases new report on stormwater management
- Scientists with U.S. EPA grants barred from agency’s advisory panels
WEF, other water sector organizations write U.S. Congress opposing tax bill provision
- WEF urges U.S. Congress to fund water research
- WEF, others present water infrastructure priorities to U.S. Congress