Pre-Order Peracetic Acid Disinfection and Save 10%
Peracetic Acid Disinfection: Implementation Considerations for Water Resource Recovery Facilities is now available for pre-sale. This new WEF special publication offers a stepwise approach to PAA implementation for water resource recovery facilities. Readers will examine the chemistry and kinetics of PAA, regulatory and design considerations, day to day operations, and more.
- Delivers comprehensive coverage of the chemistry and kinetics of PAA disinfection
- Reflects current state of practice for design, permitting, implementation and operation of PAA disinfection systems
- Offers how-to guide on testing for evaluation of technical and economic feasibility of PAA disinfection
- Shares clear explanation of regulatory issues and considerations
- Presents case study examples for a wide range of applications – both small and large facilities
Order Your Copy Today
Save 10% when you pre-order before August 24, 2020. Enter the discount code "PRESALE10" at checkout.