WEF publishes books and resources that are essential to helping water quality professionals enhance their skills, further their technical knowledge, and advance their careers.
New & Noteworthy
- Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals I: Liquid Treatment
- Design of Water Resource Recovery Facilities, MOP 8, 6th Edition
- Operation of Water Resource Recovery Facilities, MOP 11, 7th Edition
- Operation of Water Resource Recovery Facilities Study Guide
- Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 23rd Edition
- Activated Sludge and Nutrient Removal, 3rd Edition
- Wastewater Biology: The Microlife, 3rd Edition
- The Water Reuse Roadmap
WEF Members Save up to 20% on Publications. Not a WEF Member? Join now!
WEF’s Technical Publications include essential Manuals of Practice (MOPs), which document the established best practices in the industry, as well as special publications on emerging topics. All WEF technical publications are peer reviewed and developed by industry experts. Visit ShopWEF to browse and purchase WEF Publications.
WEF Study Guides are designed for today’s professional operators. Our guides cover a wide range of facility operations including, biosolids, collection systems, laboratory testing, and wastewater operations. Several of our guides are written in conjunction with ABC and C2EP to help operators prepare for the certification examinations. To browse our Study Guides, please visit ShopWEF.
For a full list of our publications, see our Technical Publications Catalog.