WE&T’s Operator Essentials column presents easily accessible and digestible fundamental information. It is intended to share “what every operator should know” about each topic covered. The column is arranged as a grid of knowledge, principles, and practical considerations — each successive column provides more detailed information.
WEF Members get access to all installments of Operator Essentials back to 2010. These are sorted into the categories at the bottom of the page.
The following seven sample installments are presented open-access to show the what Operator Essentials has to offer.
- Collection systems odor corrosion control – March 2016
- Trickling filters – August 2013
- Biological phosphorus removal – July 2013
- Sodium hypochlorite – March 2011
- Anaerobic digestion – December 2012
- Biosolids land application – December 2014
- Public Outreach – September 2013
to activate the
download links in the sections below.