The Water Industry’s Cornerstone Text – Seventh Edition Reflects the Latest Trends, Technologies, and Regulations
Operation of Water Resource Recovery Facilities, MOP 11, Seventh Edition, delivers state-of-the-art coverage of the operation, management, and maintenance of water resource recovery facilities.
This authoritative resource reflects the 21st Century facility's role in recovering valuable resources, including water, nutrients, and energy. Its contents feature updated information on activated sludge, anaerobic digestion, biological nutrient removal, chemical handling, dissolved air flotation, fixed-film processes, maintenance, odor management, and safety and security.
The new, one-volume format is the optimal layout for quick reference and provides detailed information to successfully help you advance your career while effectively recovering valuable resources, and caring for your community.
- Liquid Treatment
- Solids Treatment
- Process Performance Improvements
- Fundamentals of Management
- Permit Compliance and Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Industrial Wastes and Pretreatment
- Management Information Systems – Reports and Records
- Process Instrumentation
- Pumping of Wastewater and Sludge
- Chemical Storage, Handling, and Feeding
- Odor Control
- Integrated Process Management
- Outsourced Operations Services and Public/Private Partnerships