The Safety and Security Committee develops, recommends, and conducts programs to promote general understanding of safety and security issues, and shall aid in developing and implementing a program to improve the safety record in the water quality industry. The Safety and Security Committee meets annually at WEFTEC® in October.
- Provide a forum for safety and security issues for Federation and Member Association members through webcasts, workshops, specialty conferences, and publications.
- Work with other Federation Committees to ensure that safety and security issues and concerns are properly addressed in all Federation programs.
- Provide technical assistance and serve as advisors to policy makers on safety and security issues.
- Develop and assist others in the development of safety and security educational materials and safety practices surveys.
To apply to this committee, please go to [email protected] and send an email with the following information:
- WEF ID Number
- Committee of Interest
- A short explanation of why you would like to join this committee (1 – 2 sentences).
Sue Schneider, 2018 - 2021
Dusti Lowndes, 2018 - 2021
Tel: 703-684-2400 ext. 7060