Presented for significant contributions to the Water Environment Federation and to the wastewater collection and treatment industry.
- Member in good standing of the Water Environment Federation.
- 35 years old or younger at the time of nomination.
- Demonstrated contributions to enhancing the activities of the Water Environment Federation, contributions to WEF Member Associations and to WEF Committees and improvement in the fundamental knowledge of performance of wastewater collection and treatment systems, water resource protection and research on issues important to the water environment.
- Online Nomination Form
- One page biography of the nominee
- Specific reasons for nomination (one page maximum)
- Any other supporting material required under criteria or that you feel would be helpful in the selection process.
Nominations Accepted From:
WEF Member Associations
Application will be available annually on January 15 and close March 31.