Now available – your “one-stop” site for your CE Credit information from WEF education and training events 1-year older or more. The WEF CE Credit Archive offers efficient access to historical CE Credit documentation, along with the ability to track multiple license numbers and state licensing renewal deadlines for P.E.s and Operators. We will add data to this system for events and products eligible for CE credits at regular intervals and keep you posted with a schedule of future updates. Visit the site for related news or simply log in to the WEF CE Credit Archive to view available credits.
CE documentation for the following conferences is available for immediate review and download.
- WEFTEC 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Collection Systems 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Disinfection and Reuse 2018
- JB Forum 2019
- Nutrient Removal and Recovery 2018 and 2019
- Odors and Air Pollutants 2018
- Residuals and Biosolids 2018 and 2019
- Stormwater Green Infrastructure 2019
- Transformative Issues Symposium on Workforce 2019
- Utility Management 2018 and 2020
For access to CE credits for recent Virtual Events, please visit the WEF Learning Center.
Webcasts and Online Learning course credits - coming soon!