WEF/IWA Residuals and Biosolids Conference 2019
This year we are pleased to be offering 20 technical sessions, 4 pre-conference workshops, and 1 facility tour. Click here for more information on the technical program.
Have you been accepted as a speaker for the WEF/IWA Residuals and Biosolids Conference 2019? Find more information below.
Questions? Please contact:
WEF Education & Training
Did you join us in Phoenix in 2018? You can still access the RBC 2018 Full Onsite Program
Registration Fee Includes:
- Full conference fee includes: Opening General Session, admission to all Technical Sessions, Exhibition Hall, and Online access to proceedings
- One-Day conference fee includes: Admission to the Technical Sessions and the Exhibition on the specific day that was chosen
- Exhibition Only fee includes: Access to the Exhibition
Additional fees apply for the Pre-Conference Workshops and Facility Tours.
WEF/IWA Members (Before 3/15/2019 | After 3/15/2019)
- Full Conference & Expo: $690 | $890
- Student Full Conference & Expo: $0
- One Day Full Conference & Expo (either Wednesday or Thursday): $535 | $660
- Expo Only: $130 | $130
Non Members (Before 3/15/2019 | After 3/15/2019)
- Full Conference: $995 | $1295
- Student Full Conference*: $225 | $290
- One Day (either Wednesday or Thursday): $535 | $660
- Expo Only: $160 | $160
Pre Conference Workshops; held on Tuesday, May 7
(Before 3/15/2019 | After 3/15/2019)
- WEF Members: $179 | $199
- WEF Student Members: $0
- Non Members: $209 | $229
Non Member Students*: $179 | $199
*All student nonmembers must bring a valid student ID or another form of student verification. For questions, please email Registration@wef.org
Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing with a detailed explanation by 4/26/2019. A 25% administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds. Registrants who fail to notify WEF of cancellations by April 26 will be liable for the full registration fee.
Substitutions are welcomed without penalty and should be submitted in writing by mail or by fax no later than April 26. The substitute must submit the original registrant’s name & registrant ID number with their request. Substitutions needed after April 26 must be done onsite. Substitutions must be for the whole registration, no partial substitutions.
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
1881 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33316, USA
Group Rate: $159
Cut-Off Date: April 8, 2019
Reservation Phone: 1-800-HILTONS
*Reservations are on a first come first serve bases and may sell out before the cut-off date.
Exhibition & Sponsorship
General Sales NOW OPEN!
Already booked space? View the Service Manual.
Wednesday, May 8 | 10:00am - 6:15pm
Thursday, May 9 | 10:00am - 3:45pm
Questions about Reserving Space or Sponsoring?
Sarah Evans Moretti
Manager, Exhibition Sales
Already an Exhibitor or Sponsor?
Manager, Exhibition Operations
Residuals and Biosolids Conference™ 2019 - Continuing Education
files will be available online! Stay tuned, link coming soon.
You will be able to view your participation details and access your Continuing Education Credits for Workshops and Technical Sessions online. Attendees will have immediate access to their certificates and transcripts through an online portal for 1 year after this event. After that time CE files will have to be requested by email through WEF’s customer service group.
How Do I Receive Credit For this Conference?
To receive credit for all technical sessions and pre-conference workshops, please scan your badge when entering and exiting that activity.
WEF offers Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for participation in workshops. One CEU is the equivalent to 10 hours of training or formal instruction. These are distributed for structured, relevant professional training above and beyond that of initial certification or employment in a particular field.
WEF offers Professional Development Hours (PDHs) for participation in technical sessions. A PDH is defined as one hour spent engaged in an activity that contributes to the advancement or enhancement of professional skills or scientific knowledge of a professional engineer or operator.
When Will I Receive Credits For this Conference?
Certificates will be available immediately upon receiving the website link after the conference. Please keep in mind that although WEF does provide these files, most states will require the individual licensee to report continuing education credits.
Note: Educational Credits will not be recorded and documentation will not be distributed unless the attendee is a confirmed registrant of this event and the proper steps are is completed as indicated in the directions provided.
Learn more about the WEF Continuing Education Program
Your Event Experience
WEF’s Vision: A community of empowered professionals creating a healthy global water environment.
Core Values: Leadership, Passion, Scholarship, Collaboration and Service
WEF respects and takes the broadest view of human diversity and inclusion, and is committed to providing a professional, safe, and welcoming environment at its meetings and events for all water professionals and their guests. WEF expects all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors and other participants to uphold our commitment to diversity and inclusion by helping us provide a positive environment for everyone. Download WEF's official policies to learn more:
Safety and Security
WEF works hard to provide a comfortable and safe environment during our meetings and events, including contracting with private security firms and off-duty police officers when required. Your help also is needed to provide a safe and secure environment. WEF recommends that you follow these safety guidelines:
- Share your plans. Advise a family member or friend of your travel plans, including the dates you will be gone, how you will travel to the meeting or event, and where you are staying;
- Protect your identity. Wear your name badge only inside the meeting or event venue; remove and secure your name badge when going to and from the venue; when disposing of your name badge, scratch out or destroy your name and/or the QR code to protect your personal information;
- Plan for an emergency. Be aware of your surroundings. Know where the nearest exists are located. Use the buddy system. Exchange contact information with another event attendee. In case of a venue evacuation, agree where you will meet up. Call for help if your buddy doesn’t meet up at the agreed location within a reasonable amount of time.
- See something, say something. If you see something that raises a safety or security concern, please follow the instructions printed on the back of your name badge to alert security personnel.
If you have any concerns during a WEF event, please stop by the event registration area to speak with WEF staff, or you may email the WEF Executive Director Dr. Eileen O'Neill.