Join the Mentorship Program!
The purpose of this program is to provide rising WEF members with an avenue to connect with leaders outside of their own organization to discuss growth in both career and personal development. This is a great opportunity to not only connect with leaders of the sector within other organizations but also from different facets of the sector.
This program aims to connect and facilitate fruitful relationships between mentors and mentees through regular check-ins, surveys, and feedback mechanisms in order to ensure both participants are thriving and learning from each other.
Features of the Mentorship Program:
- Participants must be WEF members.
- Attending WEFTEC is highly recommended.
- Applications Close – Jan 29, ‘21
- Selected Participants Announced- Feb ‘21
- Kickoff and Orientation- Feb ’21
- Networking Event 1- Apr ’21
- Networking Event 2- Jul ’21
Interested in becoming a mentor or mentee? Fill out the following surveys!
Please reach out to Megan Livak, WEF Students & Young Professionals Manager, with any additional questions.