WEF’s Utility Partnership Program (UPP) consolidates all WEF members within your organization onto one account, streamlining the renewal process and maximizing your resources.
As an added bonus, the utility receives complimentary memberships for public officials and new members, as well as special pricing on WEFTEC and the WEF Knowledge Center.
WEF Utility Partnership Program (UPP) benefits include:
- All employees of a UPP utility will receive a substantial discount for WEFTEC registration. For more information please visit the WEFTEC UPP page.
- Utility employees designated as members will have synchronized renewal dates, on ONE invoice, for an easy one-time per year payment.
- Two no-charge memberships for elected/appointed officials, designated by the utility at their discretion.
- Up to (5) new WEF members can be added by the utility each year, at no charge for the first year of membership.
- Up to 40% off the list price for most WEF Knowledge Center courses.
- UPP members receive up to 40% off WEF Products.
- All members, who were already WEF members, retain original membership number, credit for all years of membership, and remain a full-voting WEF member.
For questions and enrollment, please contact WEF's UPP Program Manager:
Email: [email protected]
Call Alexis Waters, UPP Program Specialist at 703-684-2400 x7750