The Plant Operations and Maintenance Committee (POMC) meets twice annually: once at WEFTEC in October and once at the Midyear Meeting in early February.
The scope of committee activities include:
- Developing operations and maintenance workshops and training;
- Sponsoring several technical sessions at WEFTEC®;
- Developing preconference workshops at WEFTEC;
- Providing comments on drafts of Federation Position Statements and comments on U.S. government regulations and policies to the WEF Government Affairs Committee.
To apply to this committee, please go to [email protected] and send an email with the following information:
- WEF ID Number
- Committee of Interest
- A short explanation of why you would like to join this committee (1 – 2 sentences).
Want to know more about the POMC? Check out the POMC Factsheet and their latest Committee Meeting Minutes on WEFCOM.