The Plant Operations and Maintenance Committee (POMC) meets online every 4-8 weeks and face to face at the Midyear Meeting and at WEFTEC.
The scope of committee activities include:
- Developing operations and maintenance workshops, webinars, and training;
- Supporting operations and maintenance technical sessions at WEFTEC;
- Developing preconference workshops at WEFTEC;
- Writing and reviewing Skills Builder questions;
- Writing and reviewing Operator Essentials articles in WE&T;
- Supporting the development of WEF’s operations and maintenance related technical publications;
- Providing comments on drafts of Federation Position Statements and comments on U.S. government regulations and policies to the WEF Government Affairs Committee.
To apply to this committee, please go to [email protected] and send an email with the following information:
- WEF ID Number
- Committee of Interest
- A short explanation of why you would like to join this committee (1 – 2 sentences).
Want to know more about the POMC? Check out their latest Committee Meeting Minutes on WEFCOM.