The water industry is progressing towards the digital utility of the future, and the way we do business will change as well. Applying advanced data and analytics solutions, such as digital twins, through machine learning/ artificial intelligence (ML/AI) to make more informed decisions is emerging across water, wastewater, and stormwater industries. This RIC Forum will spotlight the latest in applying advanced data and analytics solutions through the lens of utilities, consultants, and technology providers. The Water Environment Federation (WEF) is a diverse and expansive network of water-quality professionals who are engaged in all sectors of this profession. The Research and Innovation Forum exists to provide WEF members a central location for the dissemination and discussion of all research related matters across WEF.
- Fenghua Yang – Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
- Jennifer Loudon – Intelligent Water Services
- Jeff Sparks – Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- Christopher Ranck – Black & Veatch
- Brandon Wong – HyFi
- Jim McQuarrie - Tetra Tech
- Erika Bailey - City of Raleigh, NC