Are you a WEF Member? Retrieve the discount code for member pricing on this webcast on our WEFCOM Member Portal.
This webcast will review food and beverage wastewater characteristics and low-, medium-, and high-rate anaerobic wastewater treatment systems. Our speakers will then discuss anaerobic effluent treatment and reuse options, potential configurations, and present several case studies ranging from anaerobic pretreatment only through potential contact reuse systems.
- Val S. Frenkel, PhD, P.E., D.WRE., Greeley and Hansen
- Sudhi Mukherjee, International Finance Corporation (World Bank Group)
- Matt Seng, P.E., Cambrian
- Bill Bratt, P.E., Tetra Tech
- Joseph G. Cleary, P.E., BCEE, Geosyntec
- Norton Fogel, P.E., GHD
- Scott Phillips, Assoc. DBIA, Garney Construction (moderator)
There will be up to 1.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify.