This webcast is presented jointly with the Water Research Foundation.
This webcast is a pre-workshop discussion platform for WRF’s project Holistic Approach to Improved Nutrient Management, which was originally planned to include three in-person workshops in the western (San Francisco Bay area), eastern (Philadelphia), and central regions (Iowa). These workshops have been modified to webcasts in the near term, beginning with the sessions conducted on March 19 and June 4 and hosted by the Bay Area Clean Water Agencies (BACWA) and Philadelphia Water Department, respectively. The September 17 webcast featuring Midwestern agricultural and utility representatives will be the third in this series.
This WRF study covers a holistic approach to both urban and agricultural nutrient management issues, with an overarching goal to develop a research roadmap, which outlines innovative approaches and best practices for holistic nutrient management on a national scale.
- Harry Zhang, PhD, PE, Research Program Manager on Integrated Water & Stormwater, WRF
- Dave Clark, PE, Principal Investigator, Senior Vice President, HDR
- Trent Stober, PE, Co-Investigator, HDR
- Steve Hershner, Utilities Director, City of Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Roger Wolf, Director of Innovation & Integrated Solutions, Iowa Soybean Association
- Charlie Stevens, Water Utility Officer, Kansas City Water
- Peter Vanrolleghem, PhD, Professor, Universite Laval
- Jane Clary, Vice President, Wright Water Engineers / WRF Stormwater BMP Database Team Coordinator
Moderator: Dave Clark, PE, Principal Investigator, Senior Vice President, HDR