This is a Sponsor eShowcase from Newterra
Join us for a discussion with Newterra, a leader in water solutions:
To address the challenges created by rapid growth that is out pacing our aging infrastructure, decentralized, membrane bioreactor (MBR) sewage treatment systems are being adopted by smaller communities and private developments. These systems can be designed and built as sustainable Modular Facilities that meet stringent regulatory standards at a lower cost than traditional approaches. For existing wastewater treatment facilities, upgrading or retrofitting is a viable option as well.
During this webinar, the audience will learn about the following:
- Moving from package plants to Modular Facilities – Case study review
- Wholistic approach for smaller communities and private developments
- Planning for growth
- A Case Study Review: Upgrading an Oxidation Ditch process to:
- Increase plant capacity.
- Restoring Dissolved Oxygen Levels in the treatment facility
- Replacement of aging equipment
- Achieving reliable consistent discharge concentration & quality
- Dee Bryant (moderator), EVP of Sales and Marketing, Newterra
- Bob Kennedy, CTO, Newterra
- Darin Feist, P.E., VP of Sales, Aeration Industries, a Newterra company
What is a Sponsor eShowcase?
A Sponsor eShowcase creates an opportunity for a company to highlight their services and products in an online setting. The sponsor selects a topic of their choice and provides a speaker to present. Attendees are encouraged to submit live questions during the event. Educational credits are NOT available for participation in eShowcases. eShowcases are sponsored content and do not necessarily reflect the viewpoints of the Water Environment Federation.