WEF conferences are in-person educational and networking opportunities for all members of the water sector. These events are held at various locations throughout the world to share the best programming and information while gaining regional insights.
Now announcing WEF's 2023 Conference Series! This year, WEF will host specialty conferences on a variety of niche topics within the water industry, including the following events and more:
- WEF Forum: Intensification of Resource Recovery, taking place March 20-22, 2023 in Cary, North Carolina
- WEF/AWWA Utility Management Conference, taking place March 28-31, 2023 in Sacramento, California
- WEF/IWA Residuals and Biosolids Conference, taking place May 16-19, 2023 in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Odors and Air Pollutants Conference, taking place May 16-19, 2023 in Charlotte, North Carolina
- WEF/IWA Innovations in Process Engineering Conference, taking place June 6-9, 2023 in Portland, Oregon
- Collection Systems Conference, taking place June 27-30, 2023 in Kansas City, Missouri
- Stormwater Summit, taking place June 27-29, 2023 in Kansas City, Missouri
For more information about any of these conferences and other partner events, please click the button labeled "View All Upcoming Conferences".
Interested in speaking at one of these conferences? Learn more about abstract submission, speaker requirements, and FAQs here.
For more information about WEFTEC, WEF's largest annual conference, please click here.