In 2020 the Water Leadership Institute will incorporate the following components:
- Webcast training-monthly
- In depth kick off session
- Two Day Workshop in Alexandria, VA
- Monthly video chats on differing topics
- WLI Community activity on WEFCOM throughout the program
- Ability to engage with WLI alumni and leaders in the water sector
- Final Project
- Final wrap up workshop at activity at WEFTEC 2020
Below you will find some dates for the 2020 program using the topics from 2019. Every year, the steering commitee works to update the topis to ensure they are relevant. You can see 2019's full program at the link below for reference.
Questions? Please Contact
"A great programme that helped me reflect on a number of aspects of how I work and how my career might shape-up."
Business Engagement Manager
Centre for Business and Climate Solutions
University of Exeter
"Keep up the good work and continue to provide this program for others. I think it is a great way to get people excited and enthused about being in the industry."