The Water Environment Federation has published the first of a series of video roundtable discussions with executive leaders from across the water sector. These discussions will discuss how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting operations, business, and people.
WEF Executive Director Walt Marlowe will host each roundtable as the participants explore current effects, anticipated changes, and future plans in areas such as workforce, productivity, supply chain, projects, communication, and more.
This first roundtable discussion was recorded on April 28, 2020 and the guests include
- Rich D'Amato, CEO, Brown and Caldwell
- Patrick Decker, CEO, Xylem
- Ted Henifin, General Manager, Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- Yuvbir Singh, CEO, Suez Technologies and Solutions
- Cindy Wallis-Lage, President, Black & Veatch Global Water Business