Watch WEF Chief Medical Officer Dr. Andrew Sanderson discuss the importance and safety of the coronavirus vaccine for water sector workers.
In addition to this video message, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has created several resources related to getting your vaccination and what to expect aferward.
- CDC maintains a comprehensive COVID-19 vaccination information page that includes information on vaccination administration, storage and handing, reporting, and patient education.
- Additionally, the COVID-19 Vaccines page provides public-facing information and resources such as a tool to help you find local information on how and when you can get vaccinated.
- Even more specifically you can visit the site to see What to Expect at Your Appointment to Get Vaccinated for COVID-19.
- This page also enables you to download a plain-language COVID vaccine fact sheet to provide to staff and display in the workplace.
- These fact sheets -- at the bottom of the page -- are available in several different languages.