Today, the Water Environment Federation released the fifth in its series of discussions with executive leaders from across the water sector to examine how this pandemic is affecting operations, business, and people.
Recorded on May 26, six water sector executives explored current effects, anticipated changes, and future plans in areas such as workforce, productivity, supply chain, projects, communication, and more.
WEF Executive Director Walt Marlowe hosted the roundtable, which included
- Pam Elardo, Deputy Commissioner, New York City DEP;
- Michael Carlin, Chief Operating Officer, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission;
- John McCarthy, President, Arcadis North America;
- Charlie Hocking, President and CEO, Hazen and Sawyer;
- Bill Decker, Vice President and General Manager of the Equipment and Services Group, Aqua-Aerobic; and
- Bill McDowell, Vice President of Operations, Blue-White Industries.