Launching Your Career in the Water Quality Field
WEF’s Student Chapters are professional organizations for students with an interest in the environment or becoming more active in the water industry. Student Chapters provide an avenue for the exchange of information and ideas between students, academics and members of the Water Environment Federation.
Whether you are looking to start your own student chapter, or are an active chapter looking for new activities, we encourage you to explore the resources on this page.
WEF Student Chapter Toolbox:
- Forming a Student Chapter
- Activities for Student Chapters
- Fundraising Ideas for Student Chapters
- Starting a Student Design Competition or Team
- Attending WEFTEC on a Dime (2019)
- Annual Report - Student Chapter report due to WEF by July 1
- WEF Student Chapter Logo (for use on websites and print documents).
- Explore Water Careers