The Program Committee develops, arranges and manages the technical program and conference workshops for the annual WEFTEC conference.
The Program Committee oversees the education at the Water Environment Federation’s Annual Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC). This includes arranging and managing the technical program and conference workshops.
The committee ensures that the WEFTEC technical program and conference workshops represents the scope of the WEF vision and mission, and make recommendations to the Board of Trustees to change or add the WEFTEC program as needed.
The Program Committee’s activities include the following:
- Call for content and develop the technical program (including all formats of sessions and workshops). This is accomplished through a screening and ranking process, with the final program being developed at the Mid-Year Meeting.
- As appropriate, recruit speakers to meet industry education needs.
- Through strategic planning, improve and evolve the content and delivery to meet the changing needs of WEF members and the industry.
- Serve as moderators and assistant moderators for the WEFTEC program.
To apply to this committee, please go to [email protected] and send an email with the following information:
- WEF ID Number
- Committee of Interest
- A short explanation of why you would like to join this committee (1 – 2 sentences).