The Committee Leadership Council (CLC) is comprised of all the Chairs and Vice-Chairs of WEF's committees and councils and Directors of the Communities of Practice (CoP).
The CLC was create by the Board of Trustees (Board) to provide a mechanism for WEF committees to share ideas; improve communications within WEF and serve as a communication link between the committees and the Board.
Serve as a communication link between the WEF Board and the WEF Committees
- Promote ideas and offer suggestions that enhance committee activities.
- Promote a means to communicate effectively between committees.
- Train future committee leaders.
- Promote collaboration within WEF and related organizations, including the Member Association corresponding Committees.
- Provide a forum for hot topics, emerging issues and effective technical and management practices.
WEF Speciality Conference Advisory Panel:
The Committee Leadership Council (CLC) Steering Committee is establishing a new Specialty Conference Advisory Panel to assist committees and WEF staff with developing resources to better manage the many specialty conferences WEF conducts annually.
Committee members who are familiar with managing WEF specialty conferences or other similar educational events are encouraged to apply by February 15, 2019. Please email the requested information to Theresa Mixon at Tmixon@wef.org.
Click on the two documents links below describing the new Advisory Panel: