The W. Wesley Eckenfelder Industrial Water Quality Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes and honors an individual who has made substantial and measurable engineering, scientific, and/or operations contributions to the management or treatment of industrial wastes related to the improvement of water quality.
1. Member in good standing of the Water Environment Federation
2. A minimum of 25 years of significant technical contributions and impact on the body of engineering, scientific, and operational knowledge related to the treatment and/or disposal of industrial wastes.
3. Significant contribution to the professional advancement of engineers, scientists and/or other professionals in the area of industrial waste management.
- Online Nomination Form
- Resume of the nominee emphasizing career achievements
- Specific reasons for nomination (one page maximum)
- Any other supporting material required under the selection criteria or that would be helpful in the selection process
Nominations Accepted From:
Application will be available annually on January 15 and close March 31.