The Member Association Awards are established to recognize outstanding Member Associations and Member Associations that excel in areas of membership retention, financial strength, new memberships, scholarship programs, student achievement and support, technology transfers, and/or award programs.
Nominations are considered in two categories:
- Outstanding Member Association Award recognizes a WEF Member Association that demonstrates good performance in all areas listed below and exceptional performance in multiple areas.
- Member Association Achievement Award recognizes a WEF Member Association that demonstrates superior achievement in one of the performance areas listed below.
Nominations will be considered in three categories:
- MAs with membership of less than 500
- MAs with membership greater than 500
- International MAs
i. Position of financial strength
ii. Membership retention
iii. New Membership
iv. Scholarship Program
v. Student Achievement and Support
vi. Technology transfer
vii. Awards program and participation
- Online Nomination Form
- One page biography of the nominee
- Specific reasons for nomination (two page maximum)
- Description of programs and achievements (as appendix)
Application will be available annually on January 15 and close March 31.