The Leaders Innovation Forum for Technology (LIFT) program, a joint effort of The Water Research Foundation (WRF) and the Water Environment Federation (WEF), is holding the fourth annual Intelligent Water Systems Challenge to demonstrate the value of intelligent water systems to utilities and thereby foster the adoption of smart water technologies. The Challenge gives students, professionals, and technology aficionados the opportunity to showcase their talents and innovation, with a focus on leveraging data using the best available tools to help utilities better understand the dynamics of complex systems and make better decisions. Join to hear from past winners and find out how to participate.
- Kira Bhattarai – Water Environment Federation
- David Morroni – The Water Research Foundation
- Fenghua Yang – MWRDGC
- Branko Kerkez – University of Michigan (2018)
- Kate Newhart – West Point (2019)
- Junjie Zhu – Princeton University (2021)