This webinar, presented by the WEF Government Affairs Department and the Government Affairs Committee Member Association Subcommittee, will provide an update on legislative and regulatory issues in Washington. In addition, Member Associations (MAs) will report on regional issues and initiatives with a focus on how they interact with their state legislature and regulatory agencies. This is a quarterly update and each quarter different MAs will provide regional updates.
At this event, you'll hear from:
- WEF Staff on Federal Policy Updates
- Jamie Piziali, U.S. EPA Municipal Ombudsman
- Ben Pearson & Dan Bisson on Integrated Planning in Portland, ME
- Greg Sindt on Integrated Planning in Iowa
- Nathan Vassar on the Texas Perspective on Integrated Planning
- Brady Dryer on Integrated Planning in Indiana
The WEF Government Affairs Committee tracks legislative and regulatory efforts with respect to water and other environmental issues on the national level, informing members and providing education about our profession to legislators and regulatory officials. The Member Association (MA) Subcommittee is tasked with increasing communication with respect to federal issues and local impacts. The MA Subcommittee also wants to be aware of local issues that may inform other MAs about regulatory trends.