Water reuse experts will discuss the current status of water reuse at both a national and state levels. Overview of government programs, the anticipated role of the new administration in the implementation of water reuse, as well as the recently released EPA’s National Water Reuse Action Plan (WRAP) will be discussed. Speakers representing different states will also review current state regulations, criteria for implementation, drivers specific their regions, and the anticipated influence of the WRAP. The webcast will conclude with a panel discussion focused on the future of water reuse across the country.
- Val Frenkel, Greeley & Hansen
- Greg Fogel, WateReuse Association
- Sharon Nappier, U.S. EPA
- Karen Steele, Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality
- Lynn Spivey, City of Plant City, FL
- Rob Beste, Water Replenishment District, CA
- Steve Katz, Suez (Moderator)
There will be up to 1.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify. The PDH instructions will be sent to all attendees 24 hours after the webcast has ended.