The House of Delegates is the deliberative and representational body of the Federation. It advises the Board on matters of strategic direction and public policy development and has authority to elect and remove Trustees only to the extent provided for in the Constitution and Bylaws.
House of Delegates Resources
- House of Delegates 2017-18 Roster
- Policies & Procedures
- Constitution and Bylaws
- WEF Strategic Plan
House of Delegates Nominating Committee Applications
- Delegate-at-Large Application
- House of Delegates (HOD) Committee Application
- House of Delegates (HOD) Speaker-Elect Application
- WEF Nominating Subcommittee Application
- WEFTEC Advisory Committee Application
Questions or Comments?
Please contact the following WEF Staff: