The WEF Collection Systems Committee Webcast Subcommittee has planned a spectacular three part series in 2019 focused on Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG), entitled, “Into the FOG.” Part 1 of our series focuses on program development and ordinances related to FOG. We have three experienced presenters from the consulting and utility worlds who will share their knowledge of building a FOG program, how their program has evolved, lessons learned and ordinance development and revisions. FOG is a constant battle and we hope you will join us to hear experiences and innovative solutions!
Topics and Speakers:
- The Building Blocks of FOG: How to Implement a FOG Control Program
- Joseph Jenkins (EEC Environmental)
- Narragansett Bay Commission Grease Control Program: From Development to Today
- Kerry M. Britt (Narragansett Bay Commission)
- Virginia Beach's FOG Ordinance from Today to Tomorrow
- Brent Werlein (Virginia Beach Public Utilities)
There will be 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify. The PDH instructions will be sent to all attendees 24 hours after the webcast has ended.
This event has passed. To access this and other past webcast events, please visit our Archived Webcasts page.