Chemical Grouting: Control Infiltration and Sustain Existing Sewer Collection System Assets
09/18/2013 - 1:00 - 3:00 pm Eastern
This webcast has now passed. Please check the Webcasts page
for information on any plans for future offerings. If you are
interested in viewing the webcast recording, please use the following
GoToWebinar link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/540488552.
With municipal dollars being sparse,
public works utilities are faced with difficult decisions on how to best protect
their collection systems against infiltration and its long term effects. This
webcast will provide information on using chemical grouts and grouting
technologies & techniques to stop infiltration in collection systems and
sustain existing sewer collection system assets.
This webcast is sponsored by NASSCO with the support of the Infiltration Control Grouting Association (ICGA).
- I've got a leak! What do I do?
- Fundamentals of inflow/infiltration and the pipe trench system
- How to stop leaks through infiltration repair technologies and techniques
- Specifications and equipment
- How to write an infiltration control specification
- Daniel Magill, Avanti International
- Ed Paradis, De Neef, Division of W.R. Grace Company
- Marc A. Anctil, Logiball, Inc.
- Richard N. Schantz, P.E., Schantz Technical Services, LLC
- John Nelson, Visu Sewer, Inc.
This webcast is being offered at no charge.
There will be 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for
this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to
determine if you qualify.
Questions about this webcast should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.