Australia, China, India, Oceania, Europe, and the United States have all made strides in stormwater control, however the market remains underdeveloped – yet poised for major growth. Aging collection and treatment systems and higher precipitation levels are driving government and industry leaders to expand and upgrade stormwater systems to protect the quality of water resources.
World Water: Stormwater Management covers this emerging global market. This publication focuses on current solutions that help manage runoff and stormwater flows on municipal, industrial, and commercial lands. Topics include: low-impact development, green infrastructure, collection and conveyance, drainage systems, erosion and sediment control, water quality monitoring, treatment equipment, and sustainable stormwater harvesting and reuse. With an emphasis on practical problem-solving, Stormwater Management offers water professionals the opportunity to learn about promising research and development initiatives. Significant growth in stormwater investment is anticipated in many countries as government and industry sectors are ready to invest in stormwater technology and infrastructure solutions.
Subscription Pricing & Order Details
Call 1-800-666-0206 or 1-703-684-2452
- All subscriptions must be prepaid in U.S. Dollars by check, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- If prior year volumes are requested, they will be charged at the current price.
- Address changes must be received by WEF six weeks in advance to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Issues not received by subscriber must be claimed within 90 days of publication for U.S. addresses, or 180 days for international.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for single-issue prices.