WEF Discussions — Now on LinkedIn!

WEF is pleased to announce the creation of free LinkedIn groups associated with its technical discussion forum topics. Through these LinkedIn groups, members will be able to view and participate in discussions, as well as communicate with one another via direct messages. Share your experiences and knowledge, ask questions and respond to other discussions as frequently as you like!

You must have a LinkedIn profile to join a LinkedIn group; you can create your profile here. If you already have a LinkedIn profile, all you need to do is submit a request to join one or all of the following groups:

Water Environment Federation (Main) | Biosolids | Collection Systems | Nutrients | Stormwater 
Utility Management | Water Reuse | Water for Jobs | Watershed Management | Laboratory Practices 

RSS Feed Print
conductivity meter
donna
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 1:55 PM

Our old, reliable Radiometer conductivity meter has failed after many years of use.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a benchtop style conductivity meter?  We analyse samples with a wide range of conductivity.  Thanks

dsmith
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 2:37 PM

I just recently stumbled across a site about equipment reccomendations and such.  Check out Labwrench.com.  It is hard to tell exactly how much participation there is on it,  I'm trying to add the pieces of equipment from our lab in bits and pieces.  That all being said, we use the VWR sympHony meter.  You can get a meter for conductivity and/or pH along with some other parameters as well I think.  Ours has been stable and reliable.  Be sure to get a conductivity probe rated for the range you want to analyze.

Anonymous
Posted: Friday, February 5, 2010 5:16 PM

We stilll use a 30 year old Labline Lectromho Wheatstone Bridge Conductiviety Meter...the one in the cool wooden box.  It has an amazing range.

We also use an Accument benchtop digital Conductivity meter with a low range probe for testing drinking water and our RO/DI water.

Accumet Model AB30 meter with a glass probe with a constant of K=0.1

Good luck

Keith

Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, June 26, 2011 4:52 PM
I raelly needed to find this info, thank God!