2016 Singapore International Water Week Scholarship Program
The application period is now closed. Recipients of the SIWW Scholarship Program will be notified by March 31st.
The Water Environment Federation, National Association of
Clean Water Agencies and Water Environment Research Foundation in partnership
with the host utility, Singapore PUB invite utility executives to apply for the
2016 Singapore International Water Week Scholarship (SIWW).
Dates of SIWW 2016 Conference:
July 10-14, 2016
In addition to reviewing the scholarship information above,
to be considered for the SIWW 2016 Scholarship, you must meet the following
- Must be employed as a high level utility manager at a U.S. water or wastewater utility. General Managers & CEOs of a U.S. water or wastewater utility are highly encouraged to apply!
- Be a member of WEF or NACWA and/or work for an
agency that is a WERF subscriber.
- Use this financial award toward travel or
registration expenses for SIWW 2016.
We anticipate a full scholarship to SIWW (to cover economy
travel, lodging, and registration) will be approximately $6,000- $8,000. The
scholarship committee is striving to award as many scholarships as possible and
the ability of applicants to assume a portion of the cost will enable us to
support more participants.
Please have the following required documentation to complete
your application before you begin:
- Current Resume
- Employer Approval Letter (Signed & Dated)
- Personal Statement- Please tell us your motivation for applying and what you anticipate to
gain from your SIWW experience. (no more than 500 words)
Important Dates to
March 31, 2016 (on or before) – Recipients will
Interested in applying? Sign up to receive an email
notification to know when the online application is available. Email us at SIWWScholarship@wef.org
To learn more about SIWW 2016, click here.
For questions about the scholarship, please email SIWWScholarship@wef.org.