Young Professionals Membership Package
plus local WEF Member Association dues for the U.S. and Canada
The Young Professional (YP) membership package is designed for emerging leaders within the water quality profession who are either new to WEF membership or making a transition from being a student member to a Professional member.
Eligibility requires up to five years work experience in the industry and less than 35 years old. Valid for the first three years of WEF membership.
Young Professional Package includes:
- Member subscription to Water Environment &
- Special WEFTEC YP Full Week registration rate
- Eligibility to join the WEF Students and
Young Professionals Committee
- Special WEFTEC activities, geared to meet the needs
of Young Professionals
- Discount on Conferences, Workshops and Seminar registration fees
- Member rates on the WEF Knowledge Center, offering comprehensive online training materials for water professionals and students. Study at your own pace by taking one of our courses to obtain continuing education credits.
- Discount on WEF publications and products (20-40%)
- Subscription to WEF Highlights newsletter
- Member pricing for additional WEF subscriptions
- Member-only access to the complete suite of
WEF Online Proceedings published prior to 2012,
available online and fully searchable
- Member pricing for 2012 and 2013 WEF Proceedings,
Membership Benefits Quick Guide