$350/year, plus local WEF Member Association dues.
Corporate membership is available to companies that support the water environment profession and wish to affiliate their organization with the leaders of the water quality field. WEF also welcomes any organization that supports the preservation and enhancement of the global water environment. One corporate contact, from the Corporate member organization, is entitled to all Corporate member benefits.
Outside the U.S., its territories, Canada, and Mexico? Please fill out and return the Global Membership Form to Portland Customer Services.
In addition to all Professional Membership benefits, listed below, the Corporate Membership benefits include subscriptions to:
Professional Membership Benefits include:
- Access to Water Knowledge – for professionals, from the experts and thought leaders
- Access to the WEF Community of Water Professionals, like you, dedicated to improving our quality of life
- Membership to your local Member Association
- Monthly subscription to Water Environment & Technology (WE&T) – WEF’s highly-respected flagship publication
- 20-40 % Discount on list price for WEF products and publications
- Member pricing for add-on subscriptions to WEF periodicals and online bulletins
- Member pricing for all WEF conference and workshop registrations
- Member-only access to Technical Practice Updates
- Member-only access to online issues of WE&T and WEF Highlights
- Member-only access to the complete suite of WEF Online Proceedings – published prior to 2012, available online and fully searchable
- Member pricing for 2012 and 2013 WEF proceedings, available on CD-ROM
- Member access to the WEF Job Bank
For a quick guide to all Professional Membership & Package benefits, please click here.