Collection Systems: Optimizing System Operations
11/06/2013 - 1:00pm-3:00pm
The archived recording of this
webcast is available to WEF members only via WEFCOM by Clicking Here.
Interested in becoming an
all-access WEF Member? Learn More Here
Explore more archived webcasts
and other online products that are available for sale to non-members at the Knowledge Center
This webcast was sponsored by Bentley.
- Introduction to Optimization
- Optimization Applications in Real Time Control
- Step Beyond Simulation Modeling - Optimizing CS and SS Systems Using Intelligent Search Technique
- Collection System Optimization in an Integrated Wet Weather System
- Jeff Frey, P.E., Optimatics
- Cello Vitasovic, Ph.D., P.E., Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Virgil Adderley, P.E., City of Portland, Bureau of Environmental Services
- Dianne Sumego, P.E., Black & Veatch (Moderator)
There will be 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for
this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if
Questions about this webcast should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webcast has been developed by the WEF Collection Systems