Collection Systems: Optimizing System Operations
11/06/2013 - 1:00pm-3:00pm
WEF members can access this recording at no additional charge via WEFCOM.
NonMembers can purchase the product at a $40 charge via the WEF Knowledge Center.
Interested in becoming an
all-access WEF Member? Learn More Here
This webcast was sponsored by Bentley.
- Introduction to Optimization
- Optimization Applications in Real Time Control
- Step Beyond Simulation Modeling - Optimizing CS and SS Systems Using Intelligent Search Technique
- Collection System Optimization in an Integrated Wet Weather System
- Jeff Frey, P.E., Optimatics
- Cello Vitasovic, Ph.D., P.E., Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Virgil Adderley, P.E., City of Portland, Bureau of Environmental Services
- Dianne Sumego, P.E., Black & Veatch (Moderator)
There will be 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for
this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if
Questions about this webcast should be sent to email@example.com.
This webcast has been developed by the WEF Collection Systems