89th Annual Water Environment Federation
Technical Exhibition and Conference
September 24- 28
New Orleans Morial Convention Center
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Registration is now open! Get the Best Rate by July 15th.
WEFTEC is the premier water quality conference of choice for thousands of professionals looking for water quality solutions and the latest innovation. The 2015 conference featured:
- Record-breaking registration -- WEFTEC 2015 attracted more than 25,000 registrants in Chicago, Ill. for the water quality event of the year!
- Best value – WEFTEC is priced lower than any other water quality conference of its kind
- Highest-quality, most-comprehensive educational programming, featuring: nearly 1,000 presentations, 135 technical sessions, 29 workshops, 8 facility tours, numerous mobile sessions, and exhibitor showcases
- Largest water quality exhibition in the world, with nearly 1,033 exhibiting companies, 311,600 net square feet of exhibit space
- Specialized Pavilions in the Exhibit Hall, including: Stormwater Pavilion, Innovation Pavilion and ten Country Pavilions
WEFTEC is the best way for exhibitors to tap into the $5.5 billion municipal and industrial wastewater treatment and water quality market. Eighty-seven percent of WEFTEC’s registrants are the decision-makers who recommend or have the final say in purchasing equipment and services. Fifty-seven percent of the buyers who attend WEFTEC do not attend any other water quality events throughout the year; in other words, WEFTEC is the only water quality conference they attend.
It is obvious that WEFTEC is the one and only water quality event to attend.
For more information, visit the WEFTEC website.