87th Annual Water Environment Federation
Technical Exhibition and Conference
September 27- October 1
New Orleans Morial Convention Center
New Orleans, Louisiana
Mark your calendar and make THE Water Quality Event YOUR Water Quality Event!
Registration now open with the same low registration rates for 2014!
WEFTEC is the premier water quality conference of choice for thousands of professionals looking for water quality solutions and the latest innovation. This year's conference features:
- Best value – WEFTEC is priced lower than any other water quality conference of its kind
- Highest-quality, most-comprehensive educational programming, featuring: nearly 1,000 presentations, 31 workshops, 8 facility tours, numerous mobile sessions, and exhibitor showcases
- Largest water quality exhibition in the world, with nearly 1,000 exhibiting companies
- Specialized Pavilions in the Exhibit Hall, including: Stormwater Pavilion, Innovation Pavilion and more than six Country Pavilions
- A conference within a conference - Stormwater Congress, open to all WEFTEC attendees
WEFTEC is the best way for exhibitors to tap into the $5.5 billion municipal and industrial wastewater treatment and water quality market. Eighty-seven percent of WEFTEC’s attendees are the decision-makers who recommend or have the final say in purchasing equipment and services. Fifty-seven percent of the buyers who attend WEFTEC do not attend any other water quality events throughout the year; in other words, WEFTEC is the only water quality conference they attend.
It is obvious that WEFTEC is the one and only water quality event to attend.
For more information, visit the WEFTEC website.