Collection Systems 2017
Conference: May 21-24, 2017
Exhibition: May 22-23, 2017
WEF and The Collections System Committee is pleased to announce-
The Collection Systems 2017 Conference
Collections in the Heartland - Collecting Today for a Cleaner Tomorrow
The Specialty Conference Committee is
soliciting abstracts on the following topics 1-10. Suggested
subtopics provide content guidance and are not limited to those listed.
1. System Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
3. Design and Construction- Delivering Capital Projects
5. Green Infrastructure/Stormwater Management
6. Intelligent Water Networks
7. Asset Management
8. Wet weather/ Combined and Sanitary Sewer Overflows
9. Trenchless/New Construction/Rehabilitation
10. Pump Stations/Force Mains, and Manholes
For complete details please download the full Call For Abstract document.
Submit your abstract by September 14, 2016 by clicking the submit button below.
The Collection Systems Committee is accepting session proposals for this years conference. Please download the Session Proposal form and submit it by September 14, 2016 to CS2017@wef.org
The Collection Systems Committee is currently accepting Workshop Proposals
for WEFTEC and the Collection Systems 2017 Conference. Proposal are due by July 29, 2016.
|Technical Program/ Abstracts
||Exhibition &Sponsorship Information
|Training & Education
||Sarah Evans Moretti
Manager, Exhibition Sales
1-703-684-2400 ext. 7450