WEF’s new line of operator training, Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals, helps operators prepare for the first three levels of certification examinations and is eligible for up to 6 Continuing Education Units (60 contact hours).
These peer-reviewed resources represent the expertise of hundreds of water quality professionals. They align with updated Need-to-Know Criteria from the Association of Boards of Certification and are based on WEFs extensive existing resource collection, including Operation of Water Resource Recovery Facilities, MOP 11. After learning from real-life examples, users may actively apply the material they learn to situations they encounter in their day-to-day work.
The training includes a print manual and online course to address different learning styles as well as align with most state CEU requirements.
For a complete list of state preapprovals, please click here.
- Robust coverage of Wastewater Treatment Operator exam topics and ABC Need-to-Know Criteria
- 1000+ practice questions to test your knowledge at the end of each chapter
- In-depth chapter summaries to reinforce key concepts
- Extensive chapter exercises and solution sets to enhance your math skills
- 350+ simulated exam questions matching the format, tone, and difficulty of the real exam
- Unlimited chapter level practice tests
- Immediate feedback of both correct and incorrect answers
- In-depth explanatory videos of key topics and processes
- Excellent topic and word searchability
- Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals I: Liquid Treatment Online Course is eligible for up to 6 CEUs (60 contact hours)
Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals II: Solids Handling and Support Systems is currently scheduled to be published in 2020.