Provide Your Students the Opportunity to Meet Some of the Worlds Top Water Professionals!
The application period for InFLOW STEMpath 2021 is now CLOSED!
Thank you to those schools that applied for the 2021 InFLOW STEMpath program. Notifications of acceptance will be sent out in June 2021.
The WEF InFLOW STEMpath Program solicits schools/universities to apply to be part of this unique experience. If accepted, university scholars will be participating in a dual virtual program and attending WEFTEC. The program will also include pre-WEFTEC programming to include more of an introduction to the water sector and additional opportunities for scholars to network and even find mentors within our young professional and water community.
After WEFTEC, the scholars will be invited to additional opportunities within WEF including internships, scholarships, and involvement with other WEF Student & Young Professional programming.
The program ensures that there will be no expenses incurred by the scholars, with expenses including airfare, hotel, registration, and meals covered by WEF.
The application will be reviewed based on your answer to the following questions:
- Describe your university's involvment with WEF on a national or local member association level.
- Describe any programs that your university has related to the water sector.
- Describe any programs/initiatives that your university has for historically underrepresented racial and/or ethnic groups.
- Explain why your university is interested in participating in the WEF InFLOW Program.
- Explain how you would select scholars to participate in the WEF InFLOW Program.
For more information about the 2021 STEMpath Program:
Questions? Please contact:
"It was an amazing experience that I will treasure. Participating in this program really confirmed that this is the industry I'd want to work in. I really enjoyed the various networking events, I made many contacts that I will keep in touch with who may offer guidance throughout my career."
-David, Florida International University (InFLOW 2019)