The latest edition to the Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals series is now available!
Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals III—Advanced Treatment covers advanced wastewater treatment and helps operators prepare for the third and fourth levels of certification examinations. Operators will gain a thorough understanding of critical aspects of membranes, industrial wastewater and pretreatment, physical and chemical treatment, advanced activated sludge, instrumentation, SCADA, leadership and management, sludge sampling, solids management, stabilization, odor control, safety considerations, nontraditional disinfection, and water reuse. After learning from real-life examples, users can apply the material they learn to situations they encounter in their day-to-day work.
Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals III- Advanced Treatment includes
- Detailed visuals and infographics
- Robust coverage of Wastewater Treatment Operator exam topics and ABC Need-to-Know Criteria
- 1000+ practice questions to test your knowledge at the end of each chapter
- Comprehensive math examples
- In-depth chapter summaries to reinforce key concepts
- Practice questions for each module with lots of variety
- Easy-to-read format
- Peer reviewed
- Can be used for self-study or classroom training
This self-study manual aligns with updated Need-to-Know Criteria from Water Professionals International (WPI) and is based on WEFs extensive existing resource collection, including Operation of Water Resource Recovery Facilities, MOP 11.