This trainer's kit is designed to be used in tandem with the training manual or online course, allowing easy integration and adoption as a primary training course. It helps deliver comprehensive, up-to-date information for the operation and maintenance of water resource recovery facilities.
Features of this trainer's kit include:
- Aligns with 2017 Need-to-Know Criteria from the Association of Boards of Certification (ABC)
- Helps operators prepare for certification examinations and qualify for CEU
- Designed to be used in tandem with the book and online course, allowing easy integration and adoption as a primary training course
- Integrates the use of visuals, informational slides, test questions, operations examples, handouts, and discussion during training sessions to engage operators
- Helps deliver comprehensive, up-to-date information for the operation and maintenance of water resource recovery facilities
- Offers nearly 1000 chapter-level practice questions to test reader understanding, prepare operators for test taking, and show the various types of test questions found on certification exams
- Includes approximately 375 detailed visuals, infographics, and diagrams to compliment all learning styles
- Presents extensive math examples worked out step-by-step using the same formulas as ABC certification exams
- Written in accessible language for all levels of operators using real-world examples
- Presented in an easy-to-read format
- Reviewed and written by operators for operators
- Includes handouts of thorough end-of-chapter summaries to reinforce concepts presented, acronyms used throughout the manual, ABC formulas and conversion factors, and chapter references and suggested readings.
Member Price: $249.00 List Price: $309.00
To place an order, contact Karah DeMarco, [email protected] for a request form.