Master the central concepts, terminology, and processes of wastewater collection systems.
For those pursuing Wastewater Collection Operator Certification, the Wastewater Collection System Operator Certification Studybook is your ideal guide. Now in its second edition, this resource will not only help you prepare for taking the examination, it will provide you with thorough coverage of the main topics every certified Wastewater Collection Operator needs to be familiar with, including support systems, operation and maintenance, supervision and management, safety procedures, design and construction, electrical pumps and motors, and mathematics.
Authored and peer-reviewed by leading water quality professionals, this comprehensive resource is based on information included in standard reference texts and on sample questions supplied by certification agencies from the United States and Canada.
Key features of the second edition:
- Delivers comprehensive, up-to-date information based on standard reference texts and sample questions provided by certification agencies from the US and Canada
- Offers 500 field-tested practice questions and solutions to test reader understanding
- Presents 50+ math problems with detailed solution sets directly related to certification/license examinations
- Delivers numerical problems in both U.S. customary and International System (SI/metric) units
- Authored and peer-reviewed by leading water quality professionals
- Provides comprehensive glossary and reference list
Whether you’re renewing your certification or taking the exam for the first time, the Wastewater Collection System Operator Certification Studybook provides the knowledge you need to be confident on exam day.