Take control of Odor Emissions with this new resource.
Odor Emissions and Control for Collection Systems and Water Resource Recovery Facilities, MOP 25, Second Edition, offers guidance to help facility managers, operators, design engineers, and other decision-makers understand nuisance odors and install effective odor control programs. This extensively revised second edition reflects the latest advances in odor testing and control and delivers contemporary knowledge on the odor control of water resource recovery facilities and collection systems.
As the primary reference for the current state of practice in the industry, readers are guided through the basics of odor testing and emissions, sensory analysis, federal, state, and local regulations, public outreach, and the best available treatment technologies.
Key features of the new edition:
- New! Addresses collection systems odor emissions and control, including ventilation of sewers, air treatment, and chemical treatment
- New! Now available as an e-book
- Expanded! Extensively examines odor control for solids handling at WRRFs
- Expanded! Updated odor regulation and policies section
- Delivers comprehensive coverage of odor emissions and control in wastewater conveyance and water resource recovery facilities
- Reflects current state of practice in the industry and real-world experiences
- Presents best available biological, chemical, and physical technologies for controlling odors
- Discusses methodology on analyzing, measuring, and sampling odors
- Shares tools for assessing odor impacts in surrounding neighborhoods and communities
- Outlines the basics of odor testing and emissions, sensory analysis, and treatment technologies
- Authored and peer-reviewed by leading water sector professionals