Improve Your Leadership Skills from the Comfort of Your Own Home!
The Integrated Leadership Webcast Series is an online course for anyone looking to improve their leadership skills while connecting with professionals in the water industry. Available on the WEF Learning Center, you will get access to the Water Leadership Institute 2022 pre-recorded webcasts, handouts, and discussion boards. Don’t miss out on this exclusive content and the chance to further your knowledge through facilitated discussions with your peers.
- Pre-readings (if applicable) to the Webcast available for Download
- Access to the pre-recorded WLI 2022 Monthly Webcasts
- Welcome Webcast
- Strengths Based Leadership Webcast
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence Webcast
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Webcast
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Webcast
- Managing and Leading Webcast
- Access to a Discussion Board where you can network with your classmates
Complete this course at your own pace which runs from June through October 31st 2022.
Please Note: this course will not give you access to the Water Leadership Institute live webcasts, in-person trainings, group chats, or their Final Project information. Taking part in this course does not exclude you from applying to the Water Leadership Institute again in the future.
Registration for the 2022 intake
opens in April 2022
$195 Member | $245 Non-Member
+1 703 684 2400 x7610