Improve Your Leadership Skills from the Comfort of Your Own Home!
The Integrated Leadership Webcast Series is an online course for anyone looking to improve their leadership skills while connecting with professionals in the water industry. Available on the WEF Learning Center, you will get access to the Water Leadership Institute 2021 pre-recorded webcasts, handouts, and discussion boards. Don’t miss out on this exclusive content and the chance to further your knowledge through facilitated discussions with your peers.
- Pre-readings (if applicable) to the Webcast available for Download
- Access to the pre-recorded WLI 2021 Monthly Webcasts
- Welcome Webcast
- Strengths Based Leadership Webcast
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence Webcast
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Webcast
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Webcast
- Managing and Leading Webcast
- Access to a Discussion Board where you can network with your classmates
- Access to Specified Discussion Board with feeder questions after each webcast to help start a discussion
Complete this course at your own pace which runs from June through October 31st 2021.
Please Note: this course will not give you access to the Water Leadership Institute live webcasts, in-person trainings, group chats, or their Final Project information. Taking part in this course does not exclude you from applying to the Water Leadership Institute again in the future.
Registration is now closed
$195 Member | $245 Non-Member
+1 703 684 2400 x7610