For those with business development plans that include the Middle East, Asia, Europe, and Latin America, the Water Environment Federation (WEF; Alexandria, Va.) offers the opportunity to exhibit with WEF International Pavilions at the Water, Energy Technology, and Environment Exhibition (WETEX); the International Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Refuse, Recycling, and Natural Energy Sources (IFAT) China and China Water Show 2010; IFAT — International Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Refuse and Recycling; and a show in Latin America with details to be determined. These opportunities offer cost-effective direct marketing opportunities for equipment manufacturers and service providers at major water and wastewater shows around the world.
WEF Pavilion at WETEX
The Water, Energy Technology, and Environment Exhibition (WETEX) will take place March 9 to 11, 2010, at the Dubai (United Arab Emirates) International Convention and Exhibition Centre. This annual event will provide access to Emirati and other growing Arab Gulf and Middle Eastern markets.
| ||WEF Pavilion at the IFAT China and China Water Show 2010|
The IFAT China and China Water Show 2010 are now co-located. The show will take place May 5 to 7, 2010, at the Shanghai New International Expo Center in Shanghai, China. This annual event is set to be the leading platform for the environmental industry in China and Asia.
WEF Pavilion at IFATMunich — Space Selling Quickly
IFAT will take place Sept. 13 to 17, 2010, at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre in Munich, Germany. This show is now hosted every 2 years and is a must-attend event for access to European markets.
|The IFAT Munich 2008 show. Click for large image.
WEF Pavilion at show in Latin America
Fall 2010 location to be determined.:
Fall 2010 location to be determined.
WEF International Pavilion benefits include the following:
- Prominent WEF Pavilion location in exhibit hall.
- WEF Pavilion included on the VIP tours.
- Booth sizes from 9 m² (smaller than most show minimums).
- Shell scheme build-out.
- Furnishings (to include entry desk, table and chairs, wastebasket, literature stand, lighting).
- Cleaning services.
- Translation services (as required).
- WEF-sponsored lounge and meeting area with complimentary beverages.
- WEF-sponsored onsite reception.
- Assistance with connecting to the local U.S. Department of Commerce representative.
- Preshow and post-show promotion in WEF publications, including World Water and WE&T.
- Pavilion staffed by WEF employees.
- Aid in obtaining official invitation letters for visas (as needed).
- Assistance with hotel arrangements near the exhibit hall.
For pavilion brochure, benefits, show reports, exhibitor lists, show hours, floor plans, or more information, see www.wef.org/internationalpavilion or contact Laila Sukkariyyah at email@example.com, (703) 684-2458, or (703) 650-8516 (mobile).
WEF would like to thank the following exhibiting companies for their support of the 2008 and 2009 WEF International Pavilion Program–CWS in Shanghai, China; IFAT in Munich, Germany; and WETEX in Dubai, United Arab Emirates: ADS LLC, Aqua-Aerobics Systems Inc., Aries Industries/Vac-Con, ASA Analytics, Bio-Microbics Inc., Dwyer Instruments, Groth Corp., Hayward Flow Control Systems, Hydro Instruments, Kemira Chemicals (Shanghai) Co. Ltd., Liquid Waste Technology LLC, LobeStar Pump, Mody Pumps Inc., NEFCO Inc., Neuros Co. Ltd., Penn Valley Pump Co. Inc., Pulsafeeder Inc., Red Valve Co., Robbins and Myers Fluid Management Group, Ross Valve Manufacturing Co. Inc., Selwood Pumps, Thern Inc., and World Water Works Inc.